Friday, September 7, 2018

Purple flannel, purple wig pig-tailed

The next outfit in the photo of the lot of clothes I got for her is this purple flannel. I thought about going with a country-western look, but she has a red flannel after this one that looks more suitable for that style. So, I figured her purple wig would go well with this flannel. Then I added the purple sunglasses, and her LED shoes, in purple. Add the pig-tails, and she kinda looks like an anime character. When I stood her up, her arms were crossed in the position in the first picture. It looks like she is getting ready to do some martial arts or something. lol. Note the black pants she is wearing... they are super tight and were very difficult to get on her legs, but they looked amazing once they were on her. 











No comments:

Post a Comment