Friday, October 12, 2018

Happy six months anniversary my darling, Annie

Of all the real women I have been with in my life, I never truly remembered the exact date of when I officially started seeing them. When I brought Annie home, it was an experience I will never forget. Feelings of awkwardness and excitement. I could hardly believe that she was all mine, and I made it a point to keep the date in the back of my mind… April 12th, 2018. During the last six months, I have kept four blogs current and up to date, bought her over 200 items of clothing and accessories, taken 29 photoshoots of her in different outfits, and best of all, made quite a few new friends who support and share the same interest as I do. I absolutely cannot thank you enough for the support! 

Here are some pics of Annie’s 29th photoshoot, in an outfit I bought for her just for this small occasion. Happy six month anniversary to my one and only space cadet, my beautiful Annie. 











No comments:

Post a Comment