Friday, January 18, 2019

Sea Green Dress, Wet Pink Socks

One of my favorite aspects of foot fetishism is a beautiful woman's cold wet socks and feet after coming inside from the snowy weather. After today's botched attempt at taking a photo shoot of Annie in the great outdoors, I became frustrated and began removing her muddy shoes. That is when I said, "Perfect! Hold still, my babygirl." She slowly took off her socks and her hat and posed well for the camera. I could not help but kiss and smell her lovely feet. I was so badly wishing that she had the sweet scent that a cute real woman would have. No matter, though. Annie still has her TPE scent which I have grown to love and the curves in her arch and ankles still give me immense excitement just as the day when I first saw her. 
Oh, and this being her happy 40th photoshoot, I took quite a bit more pics than usual. :) 






















No comments:

Post a Comment