Thursday, July 25, 2019

Blue and White Stripes


This photoshoot was the first since I got back. I finished work early and was able to have quality doll-time today. I have been looking forward to this one because of the matching shirt and socks. Annie is incredibly ravishing wearing striped socks. I can never seem to finish the shoot without throwing her on the bed and getting very naughty with her. After a bit of fun, we finished the shoot and ended up with quite a set. It will be difficult deciding which pics will go on social media sites. 
I seem to be getting very picky about the quality of the photos. I am almost annoyed that they are not of higher quality. I need to plan on buying a better camera and better lighting equipment. Taking pictures of Annie has become a fantastic hobby for me and I know it can only get better, especially if I plan on bringing home an older sister for her. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment