Thursday, August 8, 2019

Crazy Girl


The song Crazy Bitch by Buckcherry was playing and Annie perked up. “I’ve heard this! I heard it at Taboo!” Annie then recalls a woman who walked into the adult store. “She was acting really weird! She wore clothes that didn’t match and was looking off in all different directions! She kept saying to the employees, ‘I’m here for your soul! You’re all damned!’ lol. The she would go, ’Hisssssssssss!!!’ ‘Raaarrrrrrrrrrr!!!’ It was funny! They had to call the police on her!”
What were those noises again, baby? I want to take a pic of you making those sounds. “Hisssssss!!! Raaaaarrrrrrr!!! Oh, then she would staring lifting up her dress and showing her vag to everyone!”
Can you show me, hon? I’d like to take photos of that too. :)














No comments:

Post a Comment