Monday, September 2, 2019

Big Shoes


I would do foot worship sessions quite often. I would also either buy or women would donate their used socks, stockings and shoes. A fetish for women’s feet is rather strange, but once I embraced it, I could not get enough. Sometimes, it was better than sex. In this shoot, Annie is wearing a lovely ladies shoes that are obviously too large for her feet. She loves wearing them around though. She will dangle them from her toes while we watch movies. Then, when I take them off her, that lady’s scent might have rubbed off a little onto Annie’s feet. She loves doing this for me because she knows she has no natural pheromones or scent that a human woman has. I still love the smell of her TPE, especially after cleaning, oiling, and powdering, but that craving for a real and primal scent... it definitely exists. 











No comments:

Post a Comment