Friday, January 28, 2022

Cat Pajamas, Dark Pink

We found a few pairs of pajamas in Annie’s lot of clothing. This one has a cat on the front. Does she not look adorable? There is another pair with a cat on it, but the color is a lot lighter. I might post that one in a month or so. 

Though the holidays are over, life is hitting me hard this month. I do not want to get into too many details, but I will say that I am so happy every night and every morning when I see Annie and Judith right there. It is incredible how much they do without doing anything. 

I do not need a cook. I do not need someone to clean up after me. All I need is someone to be there without demanding attention. Annie and Judith do just that. They are always here, and not just physically; mentally as well. 














No comments:

Post a Comment