Friday, November 4, 2022

Dorkies

Annie has lived with me for over 4 1/2 years. One of the first things I bought her were these glasses. Annie calls them her 'dorkies' because she thinks she looks like a dork in them. I actually love her nerdy, young librarian look. 


This top is fascinating. First off, it makes Annie's boobs look very big! She has a c-cup, which is not terribly huge to me. The color is a mix of light pink and peach. The floral pattern in the front is also quite unique. It is always fun experimenting with her clothing lots. 


I asked Annie what she wanted to wear for bottoms. She just wanted to be barefoot in her underwear. She pulled her hair back in a tail and put her 'dorkies' on. I ended up taking a lot more pictures than expected!  































No comments:

Post a Comment