Friday, December 16, 2022

See Thru

This was a rare photoshoot for Annie. This see-through top was for The Empress, but she did not like the color. She insisted that Annie wear it, and she had no objections. I kept the atmosphere a bit dark to contrast the brightness of the top. 

The word ‘objectification’ has been coming up a lot lately. Let us examine the social philosophy definition: “The act of treating a person as an object or a thing.” Those who follow my account, am I not doing pretty much the opposite with Annie? 

Sometimes I feel like I am being judged for something I am not. This judgmental attitude I sometimes encounter almost feels like a religious fanatic pointing their finger at me and condemning how I live. Social acceptance, anyone? 






















No comments:

Post a Comment