Friday, September 1, 2023

Blue Cute

Annie in “Blue Cute” 

I decided to have Annie in the exact location as Judith’s last shoot and used the same Pop Color Blue filter. The background colors and the tops they wore worked very well for this. Annie has been having fun climbing on things! 

To those who appreciate, respect, and support what I do, I thank you all so very much. It is incredible how 10 great compliments can almost be overshadowed by 1 negative one. Not everyone understands this lifestyle, and that is something I accept. 

As I said in my last TBT post, I have a new schedule and will start my regular weekly postings of Annie and Judith on Monday, Tuesday, and Wed. This weekend, we get Annie, and then on Monday the 4th, we will continue with Judith. This will be a significant change!  





















1 comment:

  1. Few things are better than Dolls with adorable feet, and one of the many reasons that Annie is a delight is that she's quite happy to show them off! And good for her. :-)

    And sorry you're getting backlash from detractors (again)... not everyone out there is a knuckle-dragging arsehole, but those sorts of 'people' tend to be the loudest. It's tough - believe me, we know - but try not to let them get to you. 'The best revenge is living well', &c.

    All of us here are thinking about you guys!

    ReplyDelete