Thursday, November 22, 2018

Gray Dress, Pink Heart

I have been very excited to put my beautiful Annie into this dress ever since I first saw it. Once again, her cute dorkiness meets a sexy that I am helpless to. I bought her pink converse shoes from a very nice lady who was selling them on Facebook Marketplace. They were only $10. Her daughter had grown out of them and she washed them very well. They had no scent to them at all and they still smell very clean. She sent me a message that day thanking me for buying them because the money helped her and her family out. I felt very happy about that. This was back in April 2018, the same month I brought Annie home. Just recently, the same lady contacted me, asking if I wanted to buy more shoes. I said no because I don't live in that area anymore. However, I think I am going to donate some money to her and her family anyway, just for something nice to do for them. 















No comments:

Post a Comment