Thursday, April 25, 2019

Feet On the Table

This photoshoot might “step on some toes.” It was inspired by SuicideGirl/model, Riae, who did a similar pose as Annie is doing in this shoot, and surprisingly, many people really liked it. So I thought, why not. I also just recently had a wonderful conversation with a good friend and we talked about our fetishes. 
Others might say, "That is nasty," or "Disgusting." However, having a fetish for a lady-doll's legs and feet, I am quite fine with Annie's sexiness on the table.. It doesn’t matter anyway because Annie’s feet do not have any scent. Although, sometimes I wish they did! She has grown her hair out a bit. When she does this, she goes back to her natural blonde look and cuts her bangs. My adorable babygirl. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment