Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Lazy Bug part 2

Here is Annie being lazy again. In bed of course, being photogenic and silly. She was bare legged in the first part of the shoot, but then we decided to put on her white nylons. Did a couple black and whites as well, just for fun. At one point she took the camera from me and took a selfie of just her eyes and the top of her head. My little dork. The shirt she has on almost looks like a very short hospital gown, which I think looks very sexy on her. Maybe I have a fetish for that sort of attire now. lol. I was also able to figure out how to make her eyes a bit 'bluer' in this shoot. The photoshop app I use is always making updates and it's good to experiment with it every once in a while to learn new way of enhancing the photos. 











No comments:

Post a Comment