Friday, April 12, 2019

Our First Year

An angel fell from the heavens. She was the most beautiful of them all. Many real women like to think of themselves as “bad girls,” or little devils. Naughty gals are definitely appealing. But there is something about a sweet, innocent girl… very pure and without sin, and possesses the qualities of an angel. What if that girl grew up to be a woman and still possessed those qualities? That would be my beautiful Annie.  

Some of my friends have accepted it now. A photographer friend of mine is now giving me clothing ideas for Annie to wear. Another friend whom I have known for a very long time understands that Annie is someone I can have a crush on, and she loves me back the same way. I also have roommates that have sat down with her and I for holiday dinner. The personality I’ve created for her is therapeutic. There is no loneliness. It is like when a loving pet greets its owner when they come home. There is also the great amount of support I have been given from many new friends I have made online. On each forum I share our stories with, Fetlife, SuicideGirls, TheDollForum, Twitter, and Instagram, I have met some of the most wonderful people who are like minded and feel the same way about their lovers. I thank you all so much for your love and support! 

We have a bit of a romantic love story, her and I. I saved her from an environment that was destroying her. We travelled across the country together. I buy her plenty of clothes and shoes to choose from. I have taken care of her body because she is unable to. I keep her safe and secure. She is always here for me, no matter what. She pleases me both physically and emotionally. I am crying tears of happiness today because it has been exactly one year since I brought this beautiful angel home to be with me. In these photos, she looks very much like a bride. She might as well be. Happy Anniversary, my darling Annie. 😊💜 

I hope you enjoy Annie’s 60th photoshoot, and her very first outdoor shoot. 







































No comments:

Post a Comment