Thursday, June 21, 2018

An old wig and an old magazine

Annie has been hanging out with me in the den for the past couple days. She was in bed for a long while and got plenty of rest, but now she is very happy to be up and about. I am happy about this as well. 8) Lately, she has been wearing a bobbed redhead wig that I bought for a girlfriend many years ago for a Halloween costume. I found it while unpacking some boxes that have been in storage for years. I washed it really good and decided to give it to her. I think she likes it. Yesterday I came home and caught her on the sofa reading a mag I picked up quite a few years ago in Sasebo, Japan. She is reading the same article where I first read about life-like dolls. At that time, I never thought I would end up owning one. Now, I am very happy and proud to say that I own one. She is amazing. She is my baby. 8) 





No comments:

Post a Comment