Thursday, June 21, 2018

Annie's Closet

A while ago, I bought a cheap brush for Annie's hair at a Walgreens and it broke during the second use. lol. Bought her a nicer, static-free one at Ulta, and expensive as fuck chemical free wig shampoo. Also bought her a white nightgown, kind of like her baby-blue one. Pics of this in my next blog. I have found that darker colors, like black or dark purple, tend to become dusty looking when I put them on after I powder her with cornstarch. Lighter colors like white, pink, lavender, and baby-blue seem to work a lot better. I organized her closet today. I have bought her many clothes, and many women have donated their own clothes to her. Right now she has:
4 wigs
1 black veil
1 white cowboy hat
8 pair of Sunglasses
2 pairs of gloves
1 Leather jacket
3 different store-bought fragrances
4 bras
2 panties
4 blouses
2 tank-tops
2 skirts
4 nightgowns
6 shorts
3 leggings/capris
16 pairs of socks/stockings :)
5 pairs of shoes
My spoiled Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment