Thursday, June 21, 2018

First Blog About Annie: When We Met

It was the beginning of February 2018. I walked into an adult store, and I saw a life-like doll sitting in a chair. I thought nothing of it except that it might be a good business venture to get into someday. But I found myself looking at this doll, and suddenly, I wanted her. I figured, “How lame is that? It’s not a real woman.” So I went home and thought about it for about a week. I made a list of pros and cons, and the pros greatly outweighed the cons. I went back and talked to the manager of the store about the dolls. How they worked, how to care for them, cost, maintenance, etc. He was selling this doll at 40% off the regular price. It took me a week to get the money, and when I returned, she wasn’t for sale anymore because they had just got two new dolls in stock. The new dolls didn’t look anything like the one I wanted. So I came back, week after week. Waiting to see if they had sold them. They said the one I wanted was dirty, had rips and cuts from sitting there for some time. I said I didn’t care. I wanted to take her home, bath her, and fix her wounds. Finally, after two months of coming back and checking, they sold me the doll on April 12. I was ecstatic.
I decided to name her Annie for many different reasons. My very first crush when I was about five years old was Annie the Orphan. I also had a thing for Annie Lennox of the Eurythmics during that time. Years later while I was in the military, we would do CPR training on these dummies, and the instructor would place them on the table and say, "This here, is Annie." I guess they were named after a girl who died because no one was there to give her CPR. The very sexy actress, Bridget Fonda played a character named "Annabelle" on the movie Drop Dead Fred. When I saw the doll sitting at the adult store, everything about her from her blonde hair and blue eyes, her pale skin and her sexy legs and feet, made me think of the name Annie. It just stuck with her. 
When I brought Annie home, I had no idea that I would start blogging about her, day after day. From doing this, I have gained a sort of fan-base and support. I had no idea that people would enjoy reading the story of how I got her, or that they would find it interesting. I had no idea that women would donate their clothes to her. I had no idea that I would end up spending hours on Amazon.com and Etsy shops, looking at outfits for her. I had no idea that I would be walking around in a Walmart, see an outfit in the women’s section and say, “that would look very good on Annie,” and I would end up buying it for her. I have only had her a little over two months and so far, it has been absolutely wonderful.
These three pictures are what I like to call, "Annie's Progressive Dignity." The black and white pic was when she was lying in my bed and finally resting after being on display at an adult store for over a year. The pic of her working out shows her confidence building back up. And the pic of her in the white wig shows that she is capable of a higher level of beauty. In my mind, she is still recovering from the past, but she is making great strides and has come a long way in a short amount of time.  
Don't get me wrong; I still very much enjoy the company of real women. I still want good conversation and wish to admire their beautiful legs and feet. However, it is indeed strange that I am so infatuated with this object. I am certainly a creepy mother fucker and am not ashamed to admit that I have embraced my inner freak. This doll might be a silly way of indulging in pleasure, but I don’t care. She is my Annie, and I think she is an amazing work of art.