Thursday, June 21, 2018

Long White Cotton Nightgown

There is something about a plain, old fashion nightgown that is historically beautiful and brings me back to childhood. I would spend the evening at a friend’s house, and his slender young mother in her early 30’s would come out in her long nightgown to watch tv or make us a snack. It is straightforward, and still very sexy. I do not mind tiny, colorful silk teddies and lingerie. They are amazing and reveal almost everything a man can indulge in, covering only the naughty parts. But a long cotton nightgown covers everything, making the mind run wild, thinking about what’s underneath. I love watching western movies, where the rancher would come home from a hard days work, and his lady would be getting ready for bed in her long white nightgown. I used to imagine how sexy it may have been, lifting the bottom of the nightie up to her waist, revealing her slender legs and her... other lady-parts. Now, I can do this with my Annie. When I wake up, she is what I love to see first thing in the morning. Still sleeping, and looking beautiful.




No comments:

Post a Comment